Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Planning to stop writing anymore articles..What do you all say??

Sorry friends,because of some reasons I am unable to write any articles/upload anything these days...There are certain factors for it...Let me enlist a few of them here..!!Please respond after reading completely.!!


Hectic schedule...!!
Not in a gud mood to think of writing articles..!!
Not finding the right topics at the right time..!!
Some health issues...!!
Mental disturbances...!!


Last but not the least,am facing a lot of criticism regarding my blog and articles.....I find many people mailing me regarding their personal issues,asking me to clarify their doubts and all...I tried my best in justifying their doubts,I work day and night thinking abt how to justify them,how to keep up their trust and othr issues......But more than that I am facing worst criticism from many others...Nenu eado help cheyali anukuntuna by guiding them or by expressing my opinions along with asking others to respond their own opinions and all...But i have been facing hard times these days...Am getting wrong mails,sms that would criticize me in the worst manner,lots of teasing frm my frnds regarding this blog ....Although i could successfully solve many personal issues like RAKESH,PRADEEP etc,still many are talking ill abt me and my blog writings..Never thought tat my writings are dat worse to be criticized....Am almost vexed up and depressed of writing anymore....So i wish it would be better for me to stop writing articles and to be silent...So i need ur feedback regarding this..Hope you respond with your whole hearted opinions...!

Keep rocking..!!
Regards,
Sriram Mallik.

No comments:

Post a Comment