Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How to make the Guy you want Chase you

Understanding how to make a Guy chase you is something almost every woman wishes to know. Do you know what it takes to make a guy chase you? Here are parts of some of the mails I got.

‘I am an average looking girl. I have a strange problem. I have been chased by many men even though I have not shown any interest in anyone. I have always ignored these men as my priority is my studies. It is not wrong to say that I have more men pursuing me than the college beauties’.

‘There is this Guy who kept chasing me when I showed no interest in him. But now when I started taking an interest on him he is playing hard to get.’

‘There is a Guy who used to constantly send me messages online. After a couple of chats I became interested in him. We even talked about entering into a relationship and I agreed to meet him. Now what I notice is that he has gone cold on me. I am leaving messages and mails but I don’t get any response from him for weeks together. What did I do wrong?’

If you want know how to make a guy chase you what I am going to tell you should work. Do exactly the opposite to discourage a man from pursuing you. So how to be the Price catch men want to chase?

People do not appreciate anything that comes too easily. This is not just true about material things but in relationships too. Men love the chase. Playing hard to get can actually work. Don't make it too easy for him to get to you. Don't be available every time he wants to see you. If he isn't interested in chasing you, he's probably is not worth you. Making it a bit difficult can make him appreciate you more and realize how special you are to him. If you want your Man to chase you the first thing you should do is stop acting desperate or clingy because that is a sure turn off for men. Let the man make the calls and send messages and let him make the plans. Also hold back when it comes to intimacy. Let him know that you are not the sleeping around type. If you were difficult for him he would assume that you are bound to be difficult for other men too. Men would definitely appreciate a woman with the morals. Also it is very important that you love yourself. Take care of your appearance and cultivate good qualities men would love in their woman. Be the worthy catch a man would be proud of. Be the kind of person who would make his life better and happier. Be someone with a positive energy. Be appreciative and encouraging when your man needs it. Anyways, don’t be superficial or made up. Your man has to love you for what you are – your inner qualities and beauty of heart matters as much as your external beauty or confidence. Let him know your worth. Let him know that you have high standards and you will not settle for less than what you deserve. Keep the mystery element. Men love solving puzzles. If you're the type of person who wears your heart on your sleeve it’s time that you stop doing that.

Now that I have talked about how to get a man to chase you the Question is that is the man worthy of your attention? You can understand that by observing him. Watch if he respects you and your feelings. Also look on how he treats other woman and others in general. Regarding online friendships, many men are on the lookout for some fun fantasy. Even that happened with me. One particular Guy kept on convincing me that how perfect we are for each other. I tried all the techniques to discourage him from getting into the romance mode and tried to keep him just as a friend because I genuinely liked him. I told him all bad things about myself and discussed my ex boyfriends. I even told him that I am clingy and possessive which I am not. But what worked last was questioning him, sending him messages and acting desperate by talking of future. Most Guys get freaked when you confront him with the ‘Commitment’ word. Yes, that works! But the sad part was that I lost him as a friend too…

As some final words of advice I want to say that if you want the man you wish in your life stop chasing him. Everything in life happens for a reason; maybe you had to learn something out of your experience. If things work out it is good, otherwise concentrate on achieving your dreams and goals in life because that’s what makes what you are. Remember that you are special and don’t give in to any man till he does not prove himself worthy of you. Well, what if he does? Appreciate him and prove that you are worthy of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment