Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Ex Boyfriend wants me back

‘My Ex Boyfriend wants me back. What should I do?’ These are words from a mail one of my readers send me two days back.I personally feel that the ‘what should I do’ is a question she should ask herself and not anyone else as she knows her ex boyfriend better and the reasons for the break up.

I am sure many people have been in the same position like her. The decision regarding if to go back or not depends on the circumstances the break up happened and what the guy is doing to get back to the girlfriend. Many times couples split because of misunderstandings but when it gets cleared they get back to each other. Some times after the breakup the couple comes to realize how much they mean for each other and want to get back together. But many times the break up happens because of serious reasons like abuse, disrespect and cheating. In such a case ask yourself

Do you really think that your ex will change?

Are you willing to take the risk of getting hurt again in case he does not change?

Why does your ex boyfriend want you back?

Has he genuinely realized his mistakes and would not repeat it again?

Do you genuinely think that you would be happy with this guy?

Consider the consequences of your action, weigh the pros and cons and then decide if you should go back to your ex boyfriend or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment