Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How to win your ex back and get back together

The World Wide Web has numerous e-books on ‘How to win an ex back’. But before trying to get back to your ex I think one should really do a self analysis and ask a few questions to yourself and then make the decision to take the step forward or not. Some of these questions are

Is that what I really want?
Why do I want to get back to my ex? Is it because I love him and cannot live with him or is it because my ego is hurt?
Am I trying to get him back so that I can dump him?
Why did we break up? Can we solve these problems?
Do I just want him back because I can’t take rejection?
Do you want him back because you would rather not be single?

What ever your answers or reasons are it is important that you know why you want your boyfriend or partner back and then decide on what to do next. If your boyfriend have been cheating, abusive, controlling, mean or possessive with you then there is probably another question you need to ask yourself.

Have I forgiven him for what he did to me or would the past interfere with us again?

Because the more you hold onto feelings of anger and mistrust the longer it will take you to move on with your life. If you have indeed decided to go back to your ex you have to be very careful about how you behave or what you do for getting him back. If you are looking to win your ex back do not say the wrong words or beg or emotionally blackmail him to come back as that may make him feel more irritated and drive him further away. A break up can make one feel heart broken, depressed and miserable but you need to stay strong if you want your boyfriend back. 

Related Article Links

Why You Should Not Take Your Ex Back

How to Know That Ex Wants You Back

25 Reasons for Dumping your Boyfriend

Clearing the Clutter After Breaking Up or Being Dumped

No comments:

Post a Comment