Saturday, April 10, 2010

#1 Dad Trophy as Gift on Fathers Day

Ever since I have seen the #1 Mom Trophies I was on the look out for #1 Dad Trophy and finally I found it at the Amazon Store. I do not have a mother to gift a #1 Mom Trophy on Mothers Day but I have my Dad whom I can gift this Trophy on Fathers Day and I am sure he would love it.

Life has taught me a lot of things and one of it is that ‘If you love or appreciate someone you should express it now because tomorrow may be too late’. So I guess I would use the Fathers Day to say to my Dad that he is the best. I have always taken his presence in my life for granted and have not been very appreciative of what he has done for me. I used to think that what ever he has done for me was his responsibility because he is my father and nothing extra ordinary. But ever since I have changed myself and stopped pointing fingers at others for my troubles and started looking within myself for the answers I realized how fortunate I have been to have him in my life. Like me, I am sure, there are several who do not count their blessings and complain instead about what they do not have.

I have always been a Daddy’s Girl. When I was a kid I wanted to marry my Dad. When I came to the age to understand that I cannot marry him I decided I want to marry someone like him. For me my Dad was always an ideal of what a man should be. Whenever someone approached me I started looking for qualities of Dad in him and I should say that I miserably failed in the attempt. I am sure I am not the only daughter who looks for the qualities of the father in a prospective partner. Is that what prompt many women to go for sugar daddies? I think that may be one of the reasons.  

I can buy any gift I want on father’s day but I think #1 Dad Trophy is the best I can give him to say that he is Number 1. I am going to send this along with a Fathers Day Card and visit him unannounced on Fathers Day. He is going to be surprised for sure.

Related Article

Great Gift Ideas for Dad

How to choose a Gift for Father

Related Product

No comments:

Post a Comment