Saturday, April 10, 2010

#1 Mom Trophy as Gift on Mothers Day

#1 Mom Trophy got me hooked the moment I saw it. Mothers play a very special role in the life of a child and giving her a gift is a great way of saying thanks to her for all the special things she has done for you. Whether it is Mother’s Day or Mom’s birthday or any other day you want to thank your mother for what she is to you the “#1 Mom” gold tone Trophies are just perfect for the occasion!

As children I remember my brother making hand made cards on mother’s day and giving it along with a couple of chocolates to our Mother while I have never bothered giving her anything because I have always felt that my mother loved my brother more. Now as I look back I can see that I have behaved like a brat and have not been appreciative of her when she was alive. Now that she is no more I wish I got a second chance to be a good daughter to her. Isn’t there a saying that ‘We don’t value what we have and realize their worth only when it is gone’? Another saying which is apt here is ‘What we give is what we get’. Give love and you would be loved in return and give hatred you would get it back.

Talking of #1 Mom Trophies it is a perfect gift for mom which a son or daughter can give to say that she is the Number 1 or best person in your life. With less than $2 price it is nicely made and a cute one to look at.  I am sure any mother would treasure this gift and keep it on her desk or shelf.

Related Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment